Homes and businesses have a growing dependence on power. But one power outage can disrupt everything. Be prepared.
Now that you’ve made the decision and invested in an automatic standby generator, it’s time to take care of that investment. There might be a tendency to skip the routine maintenance on a standby or backup generator but that’s a big mistake. Without regular maintenance and testing, how can you be certain that the generator will start up and be able to provide the power you need the next time you need it? Like any other engine-powered machine, standby generators require regular maintenance. We can take care of that for you and ensure that you are prepared, worry-free. Choose the maintenance plan that’s right for you.
Included in service plan contract for term:
Annual Service Without Contract:
- Complete customer records maintained for the life of the generator
- Quarterly on-site oil level check with top up if required and diagnostics check (report sent to customer)
- Monitor power outages in customer area
- On-site oil level check with top up if required and diagnostics check for any continuous power outage that lasts longer than 24 hours
- One annual (Fall) complete maintenance (or every 90 hours of run-time) with report sent to customer – includes oil change, oil filter change, air filter change, spark plugs change
- Guaranteed (within 24 hours of contact) on-site visit and diagnosis for any faults that may arise with the generator or transfer switch with report sent to customer
- Payment is due upon signing of the service contract
- Parts and labour for repairs falling outside the scope of the maintenance terms and warranty coverage will be billed on an "as performed" basis