EXPERIENCED ELECTRICAL MOTOR SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN
Duties: Rebuild and repair electric motors, generators, transformers, controllers and related electrical and mechanical eqiupment used in home, commercial and industrial establishments. Maintain the electric motors and related equipment used to power machinery and equipment in various applications.
- Diagnose problems and dismantle electric AC & DC motors, generators and other electrical and mechanical equipment for servicing, modification or repair
- Remove and replace worn parts and check measurement tolerances with devices such as micrometers, dial indicator and calipers
- Rewind and assemble various types of coils for electric motors or transformers and install them
- Properly clean parts, re-assemble and paint final product
- Follow a Quality Control System process through its entirety
Skills and Abilities:
- Minimum 2 years experience repairing AC/DC motors and generators
- Up to date computer systems knowledge with the ability to create and complete documents using Microsoft Word and Excel
- Knowledge and experience in the complete rewinding of AC/DC motors is an asset
- Enrolment (or completion) of Electric Motor Systems Technician Apprenticeship 446A is an asset
- Experience with Balancing and Vibration Analysis is an asset
Employment and Benefits:
- Full-time, permanent, 40 hours/week with some overtime required
- Competitive salary (based on experience) and benefits package
- Apprenticeship program available
Forward resume and cover letter to Jason McGruthers, General Manager.
Mail: 1570 Main Street West, North Bay ON P1B 2X3
Phone inquiries and drop ins are not accepted. Thank you.